"BETTER FOR YOU, BETTER FOR ALL!"
Rocky Top Sauces' products are wonderfully flavorful hot sauces, using the finest organic and non-GMO ingredients. These sauces blend the heat of a range of chilis, balanced with the tartness of lime juice and vinegar and a touch of sweetness from pure organic coconut sugar. The base of each sauce is a fermented pepper mash.
Use it as you would any condiment, and where you wish to add bold flavor and a great touch of heat. Meats, poultry, eggs, and vegetables all taste better with a serving of Rocky Top hot sauces, while maintaining a very low calorie and sodium content. One serving provides less than 5 calories and 5% of the RDA of sodium!
We have no doubt that our condiments will truly enhance your dining experience .
You asked for it, we listened. Introducing Mi Carne all-purpose condiments in both Mild and Spicy versions! 'Mi Carne', of course, means 'My Meat' in Spanish, as they compliment and enhance any meat, either as a marinade or as a finishing sauce. But...they are great in beans, eggs, and even vegetables.
Our Mi Carne sauces are 70% organic (and we're working on the remaining 30%!), low sugar (low glycemic coconut sugar only), and moderately low sodium. So, what makes them different from the hundreds of condiments on the market? First, a significant proportion of the acid is lime puree. Not an inexpensive ingredient to be sure, but it makes all the difference. Second, and as always, Rocky Top celebrates the chili. Ancho, guajillo, and serrano are all prominent in the flavor profile. And finally, we are strong proponents of the use of fermented chili purees. These products provide a depth of flavor that simply must be experienced.
See our recipe page for a few examples of the many ways to use these great new products!
Rocky Top Habanero Sauce Received the Prestigious 'Lenny' Award From ILove It Spicy.com for Best Habanero Sauce of 2019